The current packages are for Yunnan and Beijing. Yunnan province is known for being home to a third of China’s ethnic minorities. The global travel aggregator recommends:
- The Yunnan Ethnic Cultural Village for the architecture, art, food, customs and clothing,
- The old towns of Guan-Du and Dali, including the Erhai Lake cruise
- Bai ethnic tea and performances
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain National Park
- The Stone Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Mosque visits are included in the Yunnan tour, including HuiDongYuan Mosque, YongNing Mosque and Lijiang Old-town Mosque.
For Beijing, the Islamic history of China is recognised with the visit of the oldest Mosque in the city, the Niujie Mosque, built in 996.
Halal food is provided throughout all tours with a range of cuisines and at multiple accomodations.
Travel agents can register at the Muslim Travel Warehouse