|Source: Mandarin Oriental Jakarta Ramadhan e-brochure. the foods available for iftar and Eid at the Cinnamon Restaurant.|
The Mandarin Oriental Jakarta has shared a host of Ramadhan and Eid options for 2017.
The Buka Puasa Dinner, on till 24 June 2017 at the Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, showcases authentic Nusantara (Indonesian) specialties and its signature whole roast lamb with rice.
Dinner is available at Rp350,000++/person for adults, and Rp175,000++/child. It includes tea, water and juice.For reservations call the Cinnamon Restaurant at +62 21 2993 8823. Three additional persons may eat free for every booking of 10 persons. There is a 25% discount for all reservations under 10 persons.
In the Ramadan Meeting Package, the Mandarin Oriental Jakarta invites business and social gatherings to be hosted with the hotel. A Ramadhan buffet dinner including ta'jil is available for Rp430,000++/person for a full day, or Rp400,000++/person for a half-day.
Group iftars are available including food stalls and infused water from Rp288,000++ per person. Groups must have a minimum of 25 people.
Ramadhan/Eid getaways are valid till 9 July 2017.
Rates start from Rp2,200,000 nett per night for a deluxe room.
Each package includes:
- Daily breakfast at the Cinnamon Restaurant or suhoor in-room for two adults and two children under the age of 12
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary movie tickets for two persons per stay
- Complimentary transfers to or from Grand Indonesia or Plaza Indonesia per stay (one daily return trip per room)
- Guaranteed late checkout till 4pm
- A 20% discount on all spa treatments and laundry services
With the Group Holiday Package, book a minimum of 10 rooms to enjoy a special rate of Rp1,650,000 nett per room including breakfast for two adults and high-speed Internet access.
To book call +62 21 2993 8800. Check out the terms & conditions for the Ramadhan stay. Local taxes apply.
The hotel has also prepared Idul Fitri hampers, which are available at The Mandarin Cake Shop till 24 June. The elegantly packaged hampers include homemade Lebaran (Eid) cookies, sweets and goodies. Three selections are offered:
Gold hamper at Rp998,000+
Nastar, kaastengels, green lidah kucing, peanut cookies, bakpia, cashew nuts, dates, date cake, lapis legit, pineapple jam, dodol, baklava*
Silver hamper at Rp798,000+
Nastar, kaastengels, green lidah kucing, peanut cookies, bakpia, cake, lapis legit, dodol
Bronze hamper at Rp598,000+
Nastar, kaastengels, green lidah kucing, peanut cookies, bakpia, date cake
The Ramadhan promotion at The Mandarin Cake Shop covers:
|Source: Mandarin Oriental Jakarta Ramadhan |
e-brochure. Top: baklava. Bottom: Prune lapis
legit layered cake.
- Dodol at Rp25.000+
- Date cake at Rp28,000+
- Green lidah kucing at Rp98,000+
- Nastar at Rp98,000+
- Kaastengel at IDR 98,000+
- Peanut cookies at Rp98,000+
- Cashew nuts at Rp150,000+
- Bakpia at Rp167,000+
- Baklava, pistachio chocolate flavour at Rp171,000+
- Baklava, pistachio flavour at Rp171,000+
- Dates at Rp228,000+
- Pineapple jam at Rp278,000+
- American chocolate cake at Rp418.000+. Get two complimentary cakes for every purchase of 10 American chocolate cakes.
- Lapis legit cake at Rp418,000+
Mandarin Oriental Jakarta
Jalan MH Thamrin
Jalan MH Thamrin
IndonesiaView the Ramadhan e-brochure
+62 21 2993 8888
+62 21 2993 8888
*Bakpia are Chinese-influenced pastries often filled with sweetened mung beans. Dodol is candy made from rice flour and palm sugar. Lapis legit is Indonesian layered cake. Lidah kucing are cat's tongue cookies. Green ones are often made with green tea. Kaastengels are a Dutch-Indonesian cheese stick. Nastar are spherical cookies filled with pineapple jam.